Privacy Notice updated 25th May 2018
Forestside shopping Centre is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us or a 3rd party on our behalf. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
The rules on processing of personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
Who are we?
Under the legislation Forestside is the data controller. This means we decide how your personal data is processed and for what purposes. Our contact details are:
Forestside Centre Management
Centre Management Offices
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- When you are using our services.
- When you interact with us in person, through correspondence, by phone, by social media, or through our websites.
- When we collect personal information from other legitimate sources, such as third-party data aggregators, Forestside marketing partners, public sources or social networks. We only use this data if you have given your consent to them to share your personal data with others.
- We may collect personal data if it is considered to be of legitimate interest, and if this interest is not overridden by your privacy interests. Before data is collected we make sure an assessment is made, ensuring that there is an established mutual interest between you and Forestside Shopping Centre
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Send you marketing communications which you have requested. These may include information about our products and services, events, activities, and promotions of our associated partners’ products and services. This communication is subscription based and requires your consent.
- Send you information about the products and services that you have purchased from us.
- Reply to a ‘Contact Us’ or other web forms you have completed on the Forestside Shopping Centre website (e.g. to download a document/PDF).
- Follow up on incoming requests (customer support, emails, chats, or phone calls).
- Provide you with access and services related to Forestside Shopping Centre
- Perform contractual obligations such as order confirmation, license details, invoice, reminders, and similar. The contract may be with Forestside Shopping Centre directly or with Lambert Smith Hampton
- Notify you about any disruptions to our services.
- Contact you to conduct surveys about your opinion on Forestside products and services.
- Process a job application.
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared only with 3rd parties as necessary for processing and under contract.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will keep information for a reasonable amount of time in order to perform the purposes listed above.
Forestside does not seek to collect Personal Information about children through its website and is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors under the age of 18. Parents should supervise the online activities of their children and consider the use of tools available from online services and software providers that help provide child-friendly Internet environments.
Your rights and your personal data
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time.
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable, i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable i.e. where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
Automated Decision Making
We do not use any form of automated decision making in our business.
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Privacy Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions.
We will update this statement from time to time so we suggest that you review this statement at regular intervals. Where we undergo substantial changes to our privacy statement we will endeavor to inform you directly about these changes.